PCER Panvel Homepage
Mahatma Education Society’s Pillai College of Education and Research, New Panvel was established in 2007 with NCTE recognition, Government approval and affiliation to Mumbai University. It is located adjacent to Mahatma School of Academics and Sports in a convenient residential locality and is easily accessible by railways and roadways.
The institution is blessed with a striking and conducive environment keeping in mind the need of the present with a futuristic outlook. The building is designed with a purpose of creating virtual classrooms.
Students are privileged to have access to a technologically viable lecture hall with internet connectivity. We have a well equipped student friendly library with open access system and internet connection. Other infrastructural credits include a spacious activity hall, Psychology lab, Teaching aid Room, Staff room, Audio- visual room with Computer, LCD, Lingua phone, OHP, Tape recorders, Television and VCR and a fully fledged well designed Computer room with sixty computers. It has LAN system with LCD and internet connectivity. We have a rich collection of CD’s displaying learning materials for all classes and subjects.
Human resources complement the material resources by striving to provide the best to our students. Competent teaching and Non-teaching staff are the strong pillars of this institution’s eminence. We at MES’ Pillai college of Education and Research, New Panvel believe in the TEAM WORK- Together Each Achieves More Success. To experience this unique humane touch one needs to be part and parcel of the Pillai’s group of institution.
Since 2008 we have started M.Ed course affiliated to the University of Mumbai, with approval from Maharashtra government and NCTE recognition with an intake capacity of 35 students.
- We at Pillai College of Education and Research, New Panvel believe in the TEAMS WORK – Together Each Achieves More Success.
- Our prime concern is the welfare of students and we provide sufficient flexibility within the rules and regulations of the course.
- Methodological and meticulous planning and regimented, orderly execution of activities ensures a smooth flow of the course content.
- Our thrust on value based approach in tune with our mission enables an all round development of the student.
- We believe in providing inputs that is relevant and conducive to suit the present requirements of schools.
To experience this unique humane touch one needs to be part and parcel of the Pillai Group of Institution.